Friday, December 28, 2012

Chan eil mi 'tuigsinn

A particularly Scottish flavour of potato chips, and if they hadn't been seasoned with wheat flour I really would have bought some; Bud Neill's comic character Lobey Dosser astride Elfie The Two-Legged Horse (he looks like an almond but those are supposed to be whiskers); painting for sale in a shop down the street, but the reason why anyone would pay $677 for a portrait of Gollum in his youth allowing a garden gnome to suck his thumb truly escapes me; a restroom entirely certain of its sexual identity here in the youth hostel. And yet I still don't understand.

2 comments:

  1. I've been told, although of course I do not know, that haggis mostly tastes like cracked black pepper to start with....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to do something to overcome the flavor of sheep's lung.

    ReplyDelete