Friday, April 12, 2013

Ensoleillé


Sunday morning was sunny last week here, though it's been cloudy since, and a spring storm blustered through yesterday, soaking people who forgot their umbrellas and turning everyone else's umbrellas inside-out. Sunday afternoon it's supposed to be sunny in Paris, and in the 70s - perfect weather for a treasure hunt. But I'm taking my umbrella, just in case. I'm not taking my laptop though, because I don't want to think about the research paper or the fact that no one has answered my e-mails yet on apprenticeships or license programs. I'll fret next week instead. And send out more e-mails to different people.

It's mid-April already? The days go by so quickly.

Monday we have a field trip at Rungis International, which they say is the largest food market in the world. We're going to learn about the role of import / exporters and grossistes (wholesalers) in the cheese industry. I'm sure it will be enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment